Who do I report potholes/problems on the road or pavement to ?

Please telephone Kent County Council Highways on 03000 418181 and give location details.  Alternatively you can visit Highways website at http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem and complete the online fault reporting tool;  e-mail highways at kent.highwayservices@kent.gov.uk  or contact the Parish Clerk.


Problems can be reported online at http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem

alternatively urgent problems can be reported by telephone on 03000418181

Report a problem on the road or pavement including:

broken signs
overgrown trees
street light faults
traffic signal faults.

How long it takes Kent Highways to repair a problem

Most problems are repaired within 28 days.

Some problems will take longer depending on how much work is needed. You can track a problem you have already reported to find out when we will fix it. Kent Highways aim to fix:

dangerous faults within 2 hours
safety hazards within 7 days
street lights within 28 days unless there is a more serious problem, which could take longer
traffic signals within 4 hours if they are urgent or within 7 days if less urgent
all other faults will be scheduled in to planned maintenance.